My favorite object

Resultado de imagen para computador antiguoMy parents bought me my first computer when I was five. It was the typical old computer, always connected to the electricity, with a big and cubic monitor, and very low at downloading or uploading. But it was the first one, which put me on that "world", in other words.

I like this object, because it's very versatile, it's used to search information, investigate, play games, watch videos, technically whatever you want.

Resultado de imagen para notebook asusNow I have a notebook, and I use it to play many video games, watch any kind of video, to study, or simply to pass the time.

 I think everybody have to have a computer, cellphone or tablet, at present time. It's necessary now to be connected with everyone, or to search anything you need.

Comentarios

  1. I also had one of these cumputers. I used it a lot to play SNES' games and Nintendo 64's games. What kind of games did you play?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Notebooks are fantastic and I think the same, everyone have to have something to search anything you want

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes, to have a pc should be added to the basic human rights list.. Cheers :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wooou since very small you have a computer... niceeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think that have a computer is necessary in this time, because is useful for many things.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Zoology, my favorite subject

MY FAVORITE ANIMALS

A country I would like to visit