MY FAVORITE ANIMALS



Meerkats


The meerkats are carnivorous mammals from the south of Africa. They like me a lot because they have a developed social organization, where everyone has a place, and a work to do to keep the clan safe of predators and any other danger. Even they can look very cute, they´re very ferocious at the moment they have to defend their territory. So... don't mess up with them!



Penguins

Penguins are non-flying birds from the Antarctica, "at the bottom" of the world. As time goes by, their wings adapted into something similar to fins, like fishes, to dive in the icy waters of the Antarctica; and their plumage has adapted too, after years of evolution, it's now similar to the coat of the mammals! It's just awesome how the passing of time has formed a bird that doesn't look like a bird at all.


                                                                             Pudú



The pudús are the smallest deer in the world, that makes them very special. Their name comes from the Mapudungun, why? Because they share area with this southamerican people, so they named it first. I chose this animal because it's so cute, i love it since i was a kid! I like to imagine that some day I will be friend of one of them. I 'd like to have one as a pet, but I know that's cruel for a wild specimen, so I wouldn't do that even I had the opportunity to.

Comentarios

  1. I really like your favorites animals, especially meerkats, they sound really interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. WHAT BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS! It's amazing how the meerkats can be organized, similar to how bees do in a honeycomb.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also find it incredible the adaptations that the penguins have suffered

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love the penguins because these animals support slow temperature.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Zoology, my favorite subject

A country I would like to visit