A country I would like to visit

Flag of England
Hello everyone, today I would like to tell you about of one of my favorites countries, a place that I wish to visit, even a place that I would like to live at! That country is England, situated in the Europe's continent.
Photograph of rectangular floodlight building, reflected in water. The building has multiple towers including one at each end. The tower on the right includes an illuminated clock face.I like everything about England, his culture, customs, people and history. I like its geographic location to live, it's a part of an island, so it's surrounded by water, and i love to swim, so it would have many places to. Also, the architecture that fill his cities, is just beautiful. Don't forget about the museums! They have a lot of interesting historical pieces that I would like to see.



I would like to go to England to study, in first place. Thinking about a distant future, I would like to live at England, looks like a nice place, safe and peaceful.

I hope that someday I can travel to England, and keep learning about all its history and customs.

Comentarios

  1. I believe that england is a great country and if you want to study there it is a very good place to do it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. England is a nice country to study, I hope that you visit this country someday.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just saw a documentary about English Castles on Netflix. They are
    woderful.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. England has an incredible history and beautiful castles

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i like this place, but is difficult for me speak english.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Zoology, my favorite subject

MY FAVORITE ANIMALS