Trollmy's autobiography


Tomás Contreras Quiroz was born in Santiago, Chile. He studied at Liceo Ruiz Tagle, located  in Estación Central, completing his elementary and high school on this institution.

He started his university studies at Universidad de Chile this current year(2018), studying specifically the career of Veterinary Medicine. The first semester was very difficult and exhausting for him, but he could pass it without failing in any of his subjects.
Resultado de imagen para facultad de ciencias veterinarias u de chile
Tomás has a regular family compounded by five members. His father, Alfonso Contreras; his mother, Paola Quiroz; and his two twin sisters, Trinidad and Magdalena Contreras. And also he likes to say that his dog is another member of the family, whose name is Vicky.


Resultado de imagen para illapuResultado de imagen para league of legendsResultado de imagen para facundo cabralTomás loves to play videogames, he usually plays League of Legends, Hearthstone, and Mario Kart. Also he likes to listen to music; his favorites bands are: "Banda Conmoción", "Lira Libertaria", "Illapu" and "Inti Illimani"; and his favorites solo singers are: Víctor Jara, Silvio Rodríguez, Rolando Alarcón, Violeta Parra and Facundo Cabral.
Resultado de imagen para victor jara

Comentarios

  1. Sorry, but Where is this signboard? I think I have never seen it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the singers that you have chosen because I think these people were very important for their countries.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also like Violeta Parra’s music. I think she created a lot of powerful songs. What made you joing her into your group of favorites artists?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like the song "ojala de silvio rodriguez"... do you like?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the game Mario Kart.
    I also really like the Illapu band

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi bro, I played League of Legends for a long time, but now I don't like it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Zoology, my favorite subject

MY FAVORITE ANIMALS

A country I would like to visit