My "ideal dog" and the shows i'm interested to see

Resultado de imagen para australian terrierAustralian Terriers are smart, plucky, boisterous, and exceptionally obedient compared to many of their terrier brethren. They make for curious and and confident companions.

Originally from Tasmania, this small-sized and medium-energy breed can grow to between 12-18 pounds and lives an average of 11-15 years. The breed is recognized by the American Kennel Club and classified as a member of the Terrier group.





Vocabulary: jogger: trotador
                    breed: reproducirse, criar
                    to hunt: cazar
                    watchdog: perro guardián
                    grooming: almohazar
                    *among: entre
                    *pound: libra
                    *jogger: trotador
                    *priority: prioridad
                    *laid-back: sin drama

Shows that attracted my attention: -Vet Gone Wild: It's interesting to me because it addresses about a veterinarian that works with wild animals, like cheetahs, Tasmanian devils, elephants, etc. I would like to work in the same area, if it's possible.
-Wild Africa: Rivers of Life: I would like to see this show because they are filming wild animals in action, lions trying to catch an antelope, elephants migrating, etc. All the wild life is really exciting to see, and this show offers me to see it in first plan.
-The Crocodile Hunter: This show is very nostalgic for me, I used to see it when I was a child, and the death of the host was very tragic. I would like to revive that memories, and get fascinated with the old crazy adventures that Steve Irwin have done in life.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Zoology, my favorite subject

MY FAVORITE ANIMALS

A country I would like to visit